Box Office Open Times
Deckchair Cinema season (nightly from mid-April to mid-November) = from 6.00pm until ~30 minutes into the last screening
Flix in the Wet (Sunday afternoons January through March) around 30 minutes before the scheduled film start in the BCC Darwin city foyer OR Darwin Entertainment Centre foyer – look out for our ‘remote’ Box Office desk.
Our Box Office and Kiosk accepts cash, EFTPOS and credit cards (VISA and Mastercard only, minimum $10 purchase, and no cashout).
Tickets can be purchased online, without a booking fee! Aren’t we nice 🙂
Online tickets are processed through a secure gateway (PaymentExpress) to ensure a safe credit card transaction. Please note we only accept VISA and Mastercard payments.
Once you have purchased an online ticket you will be emailed an eTicket. Please remember to:
- Print it out your ticket (which may end up in your junkmail so check there) and bring it with you OR
- Keep the e-ticket handy on your smart phone.
Your online ticket gives you the VIP treatment, you get to skip the queue and head straight to the cinema for entry where our friendly staff will validate your ticket purchase.
NB We cannot process telephone bookings, or in-person outside of our Box Office open times.
These ticket prices relate to regular Deckchair Cinema screenings. For special events, different ticket prices may apply. Please see each film’s webpage link to booking options and ticket prices. All ticket prices are in AUD.
|Ticket Type||Single Session||Double Feature|
(16 years old and above)
(5-15 years old)
(2 adults and 2 children)
|Under 5 years||Free||Free|
Deckchair Cinema applies concession entry to the following concession card-holders:
- Unemployed and low income earners (unemployed, pension, etc.) such as those with a low income health care card
- Full-time Australian students
- Australian Government-issued Senior Cards
- Companion Cards.
There is no concession for Defence personnel, NT Government employees, or international students.
REMEMBER CONCESSION CARDS MUST BE PRESENTED TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTED ENTRY!
DOUBLE FEATURE = 1 PERSON, 2 MOVIES, SAME DAY/NIGHT.
Double Feature tickets (sometimes known as Flexi Passess or Double Sessions) means 1 person gets to go to both the 7.30pm and 9.30pm screenings (check website for most current times) on the same night, or both sessions on the same Sunday during Flix in the Wet. Please note, it is not a double pass, as in two tickets to the same film.
Double Feature tickets are available on (most) Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday nights before NT Monday public holidays (new in 2014), and at Flix in the Wet.
PLEASE NOTE, THE DOUBLE FEATURE TICKET PRICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IF PRE-PURCHASED BEFORE THE FIRST FILM.
How to buy Double Feature tickets online:
- Select the first film starting at 7:30pm (or early afternoon for Flix in the Wet)
- From the booking page select the the ‘Double Feature’ option, which includes admission for the second film at ~9:30pm
(Members, you will need to enter your membership number and click the link for the members area.)
- Follow the rest of the booking form process to complete your booking
- Once confirmed; print your ticket, write down your booking number, 0r bring your email on your phone/tablet so we can look up the details
- When you come to Deckchair (from 6.30pm), skip the queue down the left hand aisle and go straight to our Box Office or VIP entry attendant. Viola!! Enjoy the movies.
REMEMBER to bring your proof of concession or senior card to avoid disappointment.
Click Here to read about the great benefits of Membership; and these can be purchased online.
Click Here to read about the selection of Gift Vouchers available to purchase online for that special gift.
Tickets Cancellation / Refunds Policy
Unfortunately, we are not able to refund or transfer pre-sale tickets within 2 business days of a screening (nor after a screening). We recommend to make your selection carefully, and apologise for any inconvenience.