Deckchair Photo Competition, Deckchair Cinema
Deckchair Photo Competition
The Photo Competition runs every month of our season - The theme for August and till the 17th of September is the delicious food on offer at Deckchair!
The next Photo Competition will run during the Darwin International Film Festival (18 - 27 September).
We run a photo competition to find new, fantastic photos of the cinema!
We love to show tourists and visitors to Darwin how beautiful the cinema is, but we need your help in the form of great pictures for us to use in our adverts, programs and online.
PRIZE 1 – AN ALL INCLUSIVE NIGHT FOR TWO (Drawn monthly during the Deckchair Cinema season April to November)
• Two tickets to a regular Deckchair film screening
• Reserved front row seats
• $40 credit at the kiosk for snacks and drinks (to be used on the night)
• Dinner for two from our caterers
PRIZE 2 – A GOLDEN TICKET TO DECKCHAIR CINEMA FOR 12 MONTHS (Drawn annually from the monthly winning photos)
• Two tickets to any and every film you would like to see at Deckchair Cinema for 12 months
• Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org either as an attachment or via DropBox. (Do not embed the image in the body of the email.)
• The body of the email must detail the entrant’s full name, age, email address, contact numbers.
• List your social media handles such as Facebook and Instagram so we can tag you.
• Maximum of four entries per person.
• Please send through high resolution versions of your photos, without any reduction in size. This is to ensure they look good on the big screen (we project in 1920x1080)
• Submissions need to be received by 5pm on the last day of the month, late submissions will enter the next round.*
*The initial round will run from 15 April - 31 May.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All copyright remains with the photographer/entrant
• All entries may be used to promote Deckchair Cinema
• By entering the competition, entrants grant Deckchair Cinema the permission to use images through their website, social media channels, and marketing material and for printed publication where applicable.
• The entrant whose photo is judged by the judges (consisting of two DFS committee members and one staff member) to be the photo that best represents the cinema and is considered the most original and creative will win the prize.
• Winners will be announced in throughout the year through the Deckchair Cinema social media channels
• Deckchair Cinema may or may not credit the photographer when the photo is used
• Entrants are entitled to no compensation
What are we looking for? Something like the ones below…