Membership, Deckchair Cinema
Membership of the Darwin Film Society is valid at Deckchair Cinema, Flix in the Wet* and the Darwin International Film Festival. It's valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and give you access to a range of great benefits!
*During Flix in the Wet 2021 DFS members can access their $10 tickets at www.flixinthewet.com - all other ticketing is being handled by Darwin Entertainment Centre at www.yourcentre.com.au. DFS member freebies cannot be redeemed at Flix in the Wet 2021.
Join or Renew your Membership
Standard Membership - $75
Concession Membership - $50 (Click here to see valid Concessions)
Aside from the warm fuzzy feeling you get from being part of our exclusive club, your membership also gives you
- Four (4) free members screenings per year as advertised in our regular program.
- Four (4) free tickets* to use during the Deckchair Cinema Season.
- Members’ only ticket prices of $10 – once you’ve used all your freebies, you get this members’ exclusive ticket price at Deckchair Cinema and Flix in the Wet (held Darwin Entertainment Centre) for only $10
- Members' only tickets to late sessions of only $5 on Friday and Saturday nights (the screening after the 7.30 session, usually commencing between 9pm – 9.30pm)
- Program sneak peeks (before they go public), and exclusive member’s emails and offers like movie giveaways, t-shirts and other goodies
- Discounted Darwin Festival membership – as a members, you can become a Friend of the Festival for $80 standard ($10 off the standard price) by showing your Deckchair membership card at their box office (or keeping an eye out for the special link in the members’ eNews).
- A vote at our AGM!
* Members free tickets cannot be redeemed at Sunday fundraisers, and Special Events such as DIFF and those ticketed through another organisation, e.g. Banff Mountain Film Festival or the Human Rights and Arts Film Festival. Member free tickets can be used for friends or family who are not members, the member $10 tickets can only be used for current members.