Tickets are available online and in person at the box office. The Deckchair Cinema box office is open from 6 pm to 7pm everyday and 5-10 minutes before the late session on a Friday and Saturday night.
We recommend buying online to avoid the queue and risk of a session selling out. We do not hold tickets to sell at the box office if a show is sold out.
Adult - $17
Concession - $13
Child - $9
Member - $10
Family - $40 (2 Adults & 2 Children, 5-15yrs)
Adult - $11
Child - $6
Concession - $6
Member - $5
Family - $25 (2 Adults & 2 Children, 5-15yrs)
Children under 5 years are free!
Please Note : The price you pay online is the same price you pay at the Box Office. A booking fee is included in the price charged online.
For large group bookings or events please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The following concession card holders are entitled to disounted tickets at Deckchair Cinema, Flix in the Wet and the Darwin International Film Festival:
- Health Care card holders
- Students studying Full-time in Australia
- Australian Government-issued Senior Cards
- Companion Cards
- Defence personnel
- Veteran White, Gold and Orange Cards
You must be able to produce a valid concession card to use a concession ticket. We reserve the right to refuse entry when a concession ticket holder does not hold a concession card. There is no concession for NTG employees or students with International Student Identity Cards
At Deckchair Cinema, we work by the motto… The show must go on! So you can rest assured we’ll be working hard behind the scenes so you can enjoy a terrific film.
We’re lucky in Darwin, storms generally occur late afternoon and have ceased raining before the film starts at 7:30 pm each night. Water is easily shaken from the nylon deckchairs and we have towels on standby if required. After an afternoon storm it is extremely pleasant to sit outside at the Deckchair and enjoy a film. We also have undercover areas where you can retreat out of the rain. If you attend but decide not to stay due to rain, we will always offer you the choice of a refund or an exchange so there is no risk booking tickets.
In the event of:
- Light Rain: We will continue to show the film, you can take shelter under the kiosk awning or enjoy the pleasant rain.
- Heavy Rain: We will pause or delay the film for a short period until the rain eases.
- Cancellation: If the rain is too heavy and we cancel the film, you will receive a refund or complimentary tickets to another screening.
- No Show: If the show goes on, but you don’t attend at all, we will not provide a refund.
Follow our Deckchair Cinema Facebook page for updates on the evenings’ screening in the event of wet weather, which we keep up-to-date with the conditions as we are experiencing them.